My Ex Is Getting Married To My Friend – Tonto Dikeh Reveals

Forum 5 months ago

My Ex Is Getting Married To My Friend – Tonto Dikeh Reveals

Tonto Dikeh, the Nollywood actress, has revealed that her estranged lover is set to marry her friend.

The thespian said her ex deserves the joy of marriage, explaining that she almost made him “run mad” when they were dating.

Dikeh said she still loves her ex and friend who are getting married, as she emphasized that she was booked to attend their wedding.

She, however, said she needed a personal assistant because she was finding it difficult to select an outfit for the wedding.

The mother of one explained that if she doesn’t make it to the wedding, she would be seen as a bitter ex.

On Friday night, Dikeh wrote via her Instagram page: “I honestly need a PA, My ex is getting married to my friend tomorrow.

“I totally forgot; I don’t have any outfit, I love them both.

“He honestly deserves this happiness because I almost made that man run mad.

“If I don’t make this wedding, I’ll be seen as a bitter ex, plus I was paid to be there.

“I need an outfit.”

Recall that Tonto Dikeh got married to businessman Olakunle Churchill in 2015, and the union was blessed with a son.

Their marriage, however, hit the rocks in 2017, following a series of heated quarrels and “irreconcilable” differences.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife