My Outfit Was Inspired By Ilebaye, I Have No Shame Being Inspired By GenZs – Uriel

Forum 5 months ago

My Outfit Was Inspired By Ilebaye, I Have No Shame Being Inspired By GenZs – Uriel

BBNaija housemate and chef, Uriel Oputa has admitted to getting her fashion inspiration from her colleague and winner of the All-Stars edition, Ilebaye Odiniya.

This is coming after Ilebaye claimed that some of her colleagues are copying her GenZ style to stay trendy.

Earlier, it was reported that the winner of the BBNaija season 8 made the declaration that some of her colleagues are now taking after her dress sense by copying some of her outfits and the way she wears them.

Uriel shared a photo and noted that the shoe she wore was inspired by Ilebaye and it was because she had seen the Gen Z baddie rocking it, that was the reason she decided to also purchase it for herself.

Additionally, she said she has no problem copying fashion from the millennials and fans should learn to spread love, not hate since fashion is created to be enjoyed by everyone.

She wrote;

“Just saw thought I would say as a millennial, There is nothing wrong with Getting inspiration From a Beautiful fashionista, Genz
I bought these boots because I saw them on Sister, Let’s spread love, Not hate, Fashion is made for all to enjoy, Fans should encourage love, economy is hard. Shout out to all the Genzs, I have no shame beingbinspired by them..”

See post below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d096bd8504d0f8b1a66259423408fd1.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 5 days ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 1 week ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke