Portable, Dammy Krane Record Diss Track Mocking Davido

Forum 5 months ago

Portable, Dammy Krane Record Diss Track Mocking Davido

Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane has recruited singer, Portable for a diss track against Davido.

This followed allegations that Davido has refused to pay Dammy Krane for years for his songwriting contribution to a track.

In a series of tweets, Dammy Krane pleaded with Davido to honour their contract for the sake of his daughter.

The singer accused Davido of “ruining” his record label deal with Sony Music.

“Owe B Owe Owe Owe One DAVID-Owe please pay me my money. I no dey beg you it is my work! You no gats japa,” he wrote in pidgin English.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Portable and Dammy Krane shared videos of themselves recording what appeared to be a diss track for Davido.

In the footage, the duo could be seen singing along to the yet-to-be-released song.

“Ewo ni see finish/ Dem no fit pay me my money finish/ Pay me my money ma je gbese/ Elenu lo lenu kan ma so oun ti won fe so/ Elenu gibiti ko ma gbenu e lo/ Edumare lo fun mi lowo ti moni,” they sing in Yoruba.

In his reaction to Dammy Krane’s allegations, Davido had previously described the singer as “ungrateful.”

Davido also claimed he “never got paid” for his music collaborations with Dammy Krane.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30