EPL: Why Antony is struggling at Man Utd – Ten Hag

Forum 5 months ago

EPL: Why Antony is struggling at Man Utd – Ten Hag

Manchester manager, Erik ten Hag has suggested that Antony is struggling at the club this season because the team is not playing well.

Ten Hag also blamed himself for Antony’s struggles, adding that the team does not regularly give him the ball when playing against opponents.

Antony has failed to score a goal or provide an assist in his ten matches for Man United so far this season.

The Brazilian was also unable to help Man United as they were eliminated from the Carabao Cup on Wednesday at the hands of Newcastle United.

“I’m a fighter and Antony is also a fighter, he has the confidence.

“He is brave and I am confident he will bring the performance that he is the right player for us.

“The team is not playing well when we don’t bring him the balls and I am also responsible for that.

“There was also a lot of noise and that dropped his levels. He can do better but all the players can do better,” Ten Hag said as quoted by MEN.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 15 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham