BNXN Reacts After Burnaboy Rejected $5M Gig Because He Won’t Be Allowed to Smoke Weed in Dubai

Forum 5 months ago

BNXN Reacts After Burnaboy Rejected $5M Gig Because He Won’t Be Allowed to Smoke Weed in Dubai

Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter BNXN has hailed singer, Burna Boy after he claimed in a recent song that he rejected $5 million deal in Dubai because he won’t be allowed to smoke weed there.

Recall that smoking is forbidden by Emirati legislation in Dubai’s parks, beaches, and other public recreation places.

“Just now I turned down Dubai money, 5 million dollars na small thing cos me I no dey like to dey go where dem no go gree allow me smoke igbo,” Burna Boy made this revelation during his freestyle while rehearsing with his band, Outsiders, in a video making the rounds on social media.

Reacting to this, BNXN in a new video reveals how Burna Boy makes him happy with the way he goes about his business.

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O
Forum | 13 hours ago

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 4 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties