You Are Not Only My Life Partner But Also My Confidante – Reuben Abati Unveils Third Wife

Forum 5 months ago

You Are Not Only My Life Partner But Also My Confidante – Reuben Abati Unveils Third Wife

Nigerian Journalist and politician, Reuben Adeleye Abati has taken to Instagram to praise his third wife.

He showered her with kind words on her birthday.

The Arise News anchor praised his beautiful while sharing her stunning pictures.

He wrote: “It is World Kiki Day today, Happy birthday to my remarkable and intellectually beautiful wife in her forties, yet defying the aging process @realtalkwithkike.

“You, my wife, possess a taste that matches your impeccable work ethic as a hardworking woman. Your elegance is only outshined by your work ethic, and I am beyond proud of you.

“The stylist of my heart, you’ve effortlessly woven your magic every morning for the past three years. I understand I might owe you for this fashion transformation, but hey, I’m a humble journalist, after all.

“You are not only my life partner but also my confidante. Even when we find ourselves in a disagreement, I adore how we set it aside to share stories, gossip, and bond. Your kindness, Kiki, knows no bounds. You are the person closest to me on this planet. True intimacy means someone who knows you, the good and the bad, yet loves you regardless, and I am grateful for you by my side, Kiki. Your entrepreneurial skills are nothing short of impressive with academic decrees in about three disciplines and years of professional experience. A no-nonsense demeanor complements your calming look, and believe me all, no one should be fooled.

“Your numerous awards reflect your outstanding contributions, but your true worth goes beyond mere accolades. You’ve been the catalyst that reignited my zest back for life, motivating me more to reach for greater heights. It’s not about material possessions; it’s about two souls joining to accomplish more together. You are the type of woman who brings everything to the table—intelligence, value, financial acumen, purpose, wisdom, class, ambition, and so much more.

“By your nature, you yearn to assist people, even those who may not deserve your kindness. I pray you consider being more discerning, as the world can be unkind. Don’t stop being the remarkable person you are, but choose carefully who receives your unwavering kindness.

“You stand more successful than your peers. I can only pray for God’s continued grace to protect you from life’s challenges. May this new season usher in more blessings and joy.

“We are all your biggest cheerleaders, Kiki. Happy birthday, Iyawo e! @realtalkwithkike”.

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie