God Knew I Couldn’t Do Life Alone; He Gave Me You – Mercy Chinwo Writes Heartfelt Note to Husband, Pastor Blessed

Forum 5 months ago

God Knew I Couldn’t Do Life Alone; He Gave Me You – Mercy Chinwo Writes Heartfelt Note to Husband, Pastor Blessed

Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has thanked God for giving her Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa as her husband.

She wrote the appreciation post after welcoming a newborn baby.

Recall that the singer and her husband had on October 27 welcomed their first child, and she celebrated with a music video titled, You Do This One.

She took to her social media post and wrote:

“God knew I couldn’t do life alone, so He gave me you, @theofficialblessed ❤❤. It’s how you pay attention to every little detail for me; thank you for always leading, teaching, and ensuring I become a better version of myself. We are grateful for the gift of you in our lives❤❤.

We love you, Daddy, 😅😅 Aka Sweet”.

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy