Actress Juliana Olayode Thanks Funke Akindele For Movie Role Opportunity After They Reunited

Forum 5 months ago

Actress Juliana Olayode Thanks Funke Akindele For Movie Role Opportunity After They Reunited

Actress Juliana Olayode has expressed joy after getting a role in a new movie to be produced by actress Funke Akindele.

The new movie is coming to the cinemas in December.

Juliana is among the cast members of Funke’s new film, A Tribe Called Judah, starring Ebele Okaro, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Timini Egbuson, and others.

Fans trooped to her Instagram account on Monday to express their delight at the actress rejoining with the filmmaker six years after her emotional leave from Funke’s blockbuster series Jenifa’s Dairy.

Juliana shared a video of herself on Instagram on Tuesday, showing off her dance talents and expressing her delight at her return to Funke’s Scene One TV family.

She also stated that she was so pleased to be working with Funke that she burst into tears on set.

She wrote: “We are COMING!!! A Tribe Called Judah is coming to the cinema on the 15th of December mark your calendars.

“Thank you for all the excitement and messages since I posted the video introducing the characters of A Tribe Called Judah yesterday. Posting this reel so y’all can see that I am as excited as you are. I was so excited I cried on set. Thank you so much mama @funkejenifaakindele for the opportunity to play Hilda. You are simply the BEST.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad