Impeachment: Tell Us Governor Fubara’s Crimes – BBNaija’s Tacha Challenges Rivers Lawmakers

Forum 5 months ago

Impeachment: Tell Us Governor Fubara’s Crimes – BBNaija’s Tacha Challenges Rivers Lawmakers

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Natacha Akide, aka Tacha has slammed state lawmakers for attempting to impeach Rivers State Governor, Sim Fubara.

Recall that an alleged impeachment move against Fubara by some members of the state House of Assembly has been causing chaos in the state.

She took to social media to react.

Reacting via a video message shared on her social media page, Tacha challenged members of the Rivers State House of Assembly to tell the people the crimes the governor committed that warrant impeachment.

The Port Harcourt-born reality star said it was unfortunate that while the Governor was trying to settle down in office and citizens were trying to understand his policies, the state lawmakers were planning to impeach him for no reason.

She said, “You people see what’s currently going on in Rivers State, right? These are things I talked about months ago but some of you said, ‘Rest, what do you know about politics?’ You forgot that what goes around, comes around.

“Who do you tell me that a sitting Governor they are trying to impeach him. This is a Governor who just assumed office. We [citizens] are trying to understand his ideas and plans for Rivers State and they [lawmakers] are planning to impeach him with no reasons. If na say okay they are telling us Sim Fubara did this, this is the reason why he needs to be impeach. He did that, he stole this. At least that would be making sense. But they are trying to impeach a Governor that has done nothing.

“How can a current Governor be getting teargased and they are pouring water on him? What will happen to me and you? So, we are just ***. That’s what it is na.

“Tell us what Sim Fubara has done and we would stand by you and chase him out. This Governor just got into seat, let us give him a chance to show what his plans are for Rivers State. I’m sure he has good plans.

“Rivers State people stand by your Governor.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns