I Am So Proud To Call You My Brother – Crayon Celebrates Rema After His Performance At Ballon D’Or Award

Forum 5 months ago

I Am So Proud To Call You My Brother – Crayon Celebrates Rema After His Performance At Ballon D’Or Award

Charles Chukwu, the popular Nigerian singer, who is also known as Crayon, is has celebrated his label mate and colleague, Rema after his Ballon d’Or performance.

Recall that Rema brought pride to Nigerians once more during his performance at the Ballon d’Or award, which took place in Paris, France on Monday, October 30.

The Afrobeat star stole the event with a breathtaking performance that left guests in awe of his rendition of his chart-topping song “Calm Down.”

Being the first Afrobeat performer to participate at the Ballon d’Or, the singer’s performance turned into a historic victory for Nigeria.

Rema was seen shaking hands with a number of football icons and legends in a viral video.

In response, Crayon claimed that when Rema shook Mbappe, he got chills and felt feverish.

He spoke of him as his brother and was proud of him, saying that his performance was outstanding.

Crayon wrote: “See my brother for Ballon d’Or. I’m so proud to call you my brother! What an amazing performance!

"When you shake Mbappe I get goosebumps!!!! Cold enter my spine!! Rema.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo