Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Police PPRO's Village, Kill Her Three Cousins And Four Others

Forum 5 months ago

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Police PPRO's Village, Kill Her Three Cousins And Four Others

Seven victims including three cousins of the Police Public Relations Officer of the Benue State Command, SP Catherine Anene, have been killed by suspected herdsmen in the state.

The unfortunate incident occurred in Tse Gamber in Sengev and Nagi, Mbachohon Council wards all in Gwer West local government area of Benue State in the early hours of Sunday, October 29, 2023.

Locals said that the fully armed herdsmen invaded the two communities, killed seven people and injured several others.

“Four people were killed at Tse Gamber in Sengev Council ward while three others were killed at camp Nagi in Mbachohon Council ward located along Naka-Agagbe road,” one of the sources said.

Two of the victims killed have been identified as Mrs. Terseer Orban, a pregnant woman and Amase Clifford.

The police spokesperson, Catherine Anene, who confirmed the incident said that three of her cousins were killed in the attack.

“That is my village, three of my cousins were killed and that is the total number,” she stated.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/b892524da25275550d18e44cb418d09d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million