Maybe He Has Mouth Odour – Reactions Trail Phyna’s Facial Expression As Bobrisky Speaks To Her (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

Maybe He Has Mouth Odour – Reactions Trail Phyna’s Facial Expression As Bobrisky Speaks To Her (Video)

Social media users are reacting to the facial expression of BBNaija star, Phyna while speaking with crossdresser, Bobrisky, at an event.

The two celebrity figures found themselves sitting beside each other at an event and decided to engage in a conversation.

However, the background noise and music made it an impossibility to speak without moving in close and shouting into the other’s ear.

In the video which was shared online, Bobrisky was seen saying something aloud to Phyna at a close range so that his voice could be heard above the din.

However, Phyna, as many netizens have observed, looked uncomfortable with the proximity, although why she was, wasn’t told.

See video below;

Some netizens surmise that Bobrisky probably had some sort of odor, while others have explained that Phyna probably was tired or high.

Check out some reactions gathered;

Gift wrote: “Phyna just dey use style guide. 😂😂”

@O0binna said: “Who Dey breeet? Not phyna 😂😂😂”

@king_ubani said: “The smell is too much. Nothing wey una go tell me”

@stanuc4life reacted: “Bob get mouth odour naa”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 week ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai