I Did Not Recognize You Again - Funnybone Reveals How Much Pregnancy Changed His Wife As They Welcome First Child

Forum 5 months ago

I Did Not Recognize You Again - Funnybone Reveals How Much Pregnancy Changed His Wife As They Welcome First Child

Popular Nigerian comedian, Funnybone has opened up about how much pregnancy changed his wife.

The comedian, whose real name is Stanley Chibunna, and his wife welcomed their child weeks ago. They announced the news earlier this month.

Funnybone has now revealed via Instagram that pregnancy dealt with his wife. He said it was so bad that he could not recognise her.

He added that he wanted to call her father and ask for a “refund” at some point.

He wrote: “We are extremely Grateful and Blessed. Words can’t even express the Joy I feel deep within my heart.

"Dear Mummy Zim, This Belle showed you Shege shaa and I did not recognize you again. I almost called your dad for a refund o. Shout out to every Mum out there. Ya’all are the real MVP.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert