My Ex-Wife Wasn’t A Mistake – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo

Forum 5 months ago

My Ex-Wife Wasn’t A Mistake – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo

Popular Nigerian actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has stated that his crashed marriage with his estranged wife, Bunmi, was never a mistake, rather, a blessing.

Recall that Ninalowo had in September announced his divorce from his wife, Bunmi.

In a post on his Instagram page, the actor said: “My wife and I have decided to go our separate ways and headed for an irreconcilable marriage dissolution.”

However, speaking in his latest interview with TVC, Ninalowo expressed his perception about his failed marriage.

Regarding his current relationship status, he said: “I am a special kind of person, I am anointed, graceful, and very spiritual. My ex-wife was not a mistake in my life, it was divine and the next woman I will meet will also be divine.

“You cannot have a destination without a journey, and I am journeying through life. I’m not interested in any woman but when I see the woman, I will know.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament