EPL: Haaland will score – Robbie Savage predicts outcome of Man Utd, Man City game

Forum 5 months ago

EPL: Haaland will score – Robbie Savage predicts outcome of Man Utd, Man City game

Former Manchester United midfielder Robbie Savage has predicted the outcome of Sunday’s Premier League derby between the Red Devils and Manchester City.

Savage backed Manchester City striker Erling Haaland to score against Man United, adding that the Premier League encounter will end 3-1 in favour of Pep Guardiola’s side.

Speaking to Football365, Savage said: “I think there will be a goal in the first half and that will probably come to Man City.

“Take into account that no Premier League side has a better record at Old Trafford than Man City.”

He continued: “I think they are in fine form, I think Haaland will get on the scoresheet and I think there will be goals. 3-1 City.”

The kick-off time for the Premier League game between Man United and Man City is 4:30 p.m.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 20 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd