Please Don’t Change Yet, I Still Need Your Money When I Open My NGO – VeryDarkman Pleads With Davido

Forum 6 months ago

Please Don’t Change Yet, I Still Need Your Money When I Open My NGO – VeryDarkman Pleads With Davido

Nigerian activist, Martins Otse aka VeryDarkman has pleaded with Afrobeats star, Davido not to change his generous nature after he spoke about how ungrateful people he helped have been.

This is coming amidst the rift between Dammy Krane and Davido in which the former had demanded that the singer pay him money for their music collaboration they did in the past.

Davido had disclosed how he housed and fed Dammy Krane while speaking on the alarming rate of ungratefulness amongst people.

He had added that he has learned his lesson, hinting that he would be more careful about helping people.

VeryDarkman has gone online to plead with the singer not to change from being a generous fellow.

He said that he needs some of the singer’s money to begin his NGO which is targeted at creating boreholes to lessen the number of people still drinking water from the river.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/10216c39ed2a7dba98bd416dbfe31a7e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa