Aliko Dangote University of Science & Tech. SUG notice to candidates who missed Post UTME

Forum 6 months ago

Aliko Dangote University of Science & Tech. SUG notice to candidates who missed Post UTME

This is to notify the 2023 Post-UTME candidates that, for those that missed their Post-UTME examinations yesterday, October 25th, due to some reasons, they should not panic, as they will be given a chance to write them next Wednesday, which is equivalent to November 1st, 2023.

Moreover, for those who want to study at the university, they can still do the registration now after choosing the university as their first choice and having the required marks.

At this junction, we will like you to follow any information we release to you on time, so you will not miss any opportunities. Please give this post wider publicity and be with me for more authentic information.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Al-Hikmah University gets NUC
Forum | 19 hours ago

Al-Hikmah University gets NUC's approval for additional postgraduate programmes

PLASU notice on resumption of academic activities
Forum | 2 days ago

PLASU notice on resumption of academic activities

FUBK SUG notice on BIMS capturing schedule
Forum | 2 days ago

FUBK SUG notice on BIMS capturing schedule

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances