My Side Of The Story Doesn't Matter – Actress Nkechi Blessing Breaks Silence Following Break Up Rumors

Forum 6 months ago

My Side Of The Story Doesn't Matter – Actress Nkechi Blessing Breaks Silence Following Break Up Rumors

Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing finally broke her silence after she and her younger lover, Xxssive, unfollowed each other on Instagram.

The actress and her boyfriend had started a relationship last year,  months after her breakup with politician, David Opeyemi Falegan.

Nkechi Blessing has finally come online to speak on the matter and let some things off her chest.

She made a brief post, saying that what she has to say doesn’t really matter.

According to her, it would be best for everyone to maintain their lanes and mind their business.

Her words;

“My side of the story

doesn’t really matter.„

make we just dey”

See post below …

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b332a77c298f410bc9d552fcc0e4f64.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues