I Was Barely 14 When I Lost My Virginity In My Father’s House – Cynthia Morgan Reveals

Forum 6 months ago

I Was Barely 14 When I Lost My Virginity In My Father’s House – Cynthia Morgan Reveals

Cynthia Morgan, the popular Nigerian singer, who was fomerly known as Madrina, has made a new revelation.

She revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 14 in her father’s house.

She stated that her half-brother and sister used her for “s*xual experiment.”

The ‘German Juice’ crooner said the s*xual molestation lasted for months until she summoned the courage to open up to her mum.

She said her half-siblings hated and bullied her for telling her mother.

Madrina said she wants a DNA test to ascertain if she is her father’s child and if those who violated her as a teenager were truly her half-siblings.

On her Instagram story, she wrote; “I was barely 14 when I lost my virginity in my father’s house because my half sister and brother decided to be using me for s*xual experiment…

“This shit went on for months till I was able to tell my mum. It sure didn’t stop there because they hated me for telling my mum and went on to start bullying me in school and telling their friends to not befriend me and always pick on me so they can beat me. I went through all this as a teen.

“Now it’s their father’s turn… we gats do this DNA test.

“There will be no peace for the wicked.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert