I Made The ‘Unavailable’ Available – Phyna Shades Davido

Forum 6 months ago

I Made The ‘Unavailable’ Available – Phyna Shades Davido

Josephina Otabor, the BBNaija Level-up winner, who is also known as Phyna has bragged about making Davido popular following their saga on the X app.

She claimed to have made the “unavailable” crooner available by making him famous because of Davido’s earlier statement that he didn’t know who she was.

The feud began when Davido accidentally liked a tweet that was critical of Phyna’s fans.

Phyna called out the singer over this incident.

In an attempt to make amends, Davido explained that it was an unintentional action and that he was not familiar with who Phyna was.

In response to the incident, Phyna decided to speak out on her Instagram live session, comparing Davido’s actions to those of people who had previously bullied artist Mohbad.

During the live session, she shared her perspective and seemed determined to address the situation.

Taking to her Twitter page now called X, Phyna proudly expressed her victory, declaring that she had “made the UNAVAILABLE AVAILABLE.”

She appeared to be reveling in her ability to get a response from Davido, despite his earlier claims of ignorance.

She wrote: “I like the tears from the live. Mind aired, case closed. I made the UNAVAILABLE AVAILABLE”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30