Will Smith Is A Real Man For Standing By Jada Pinkett - Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo

Forum 6 months ago

Will Smith Is A Real Man For Standing By Jada Pinkett - Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo

Popular Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo has hailed Hollywood actor, Will Smith, for showing support to his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith at her book launch in Baltimore.

Junior Pope referred to Will Smith as a real man for defending his wife despite the backlash she's been receiving.

At the book event, Will laughed off comments people online have been making following Jada's recent revelations.

He then made it clear that he would stand with Jada for life because she sacrificed so much for him and his family and always stood with him when he needed it

Will said: “Jada is the best friend I have ever had on this planet and I am going to show up for her and support her for the rest of my life.”

Reacting to the video, Junior Pope wrote: “Will is a real man.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 19 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

It
Forum | 23 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update