Just Give Me My Kids And Let Me Live My Life In Peace - OAP Dotun Writes Following Reports of DBanj Secured a Court Order Against Him

Forum 6 months ago

Just Give Me My Kids And Let Me Live My Life In Peace - OAP Dotun Writes Following Reports of DBanj Secured a Court Order Against Him

OAP Dotun has reacted to reports that his former in-law, singer DBanj has secured a court order against him.

In an Instagram post, he revealed that all he is after is to have his children.

Recall that Dbanj had approached a district court in ABuja where he secured an order trestraining Dotun from defamining him.

He also got an order from the court mandating the police to investigate criminal complaints he leveled against Dotun.

In an apparent response to the court order, Dotun in a post shared on his social media handle said if people had obeyed court order, no one would be here.

He went on to say that all that is happening now does not concern him as the goal is to see his children.

He went on to say over his dead body will anyone make his life dark even while theirs is ‘yellow’

‘’Just give me my kids and let me leave my life in peace' he wrote

Read his post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/158cecb01b0d0856c4d6920e729ecbf5.jpeghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/1cff405e14320043ac0f305366bce975.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 15 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive's Request For Bail