Amapiano Has Overtaken Afrobeats, Now World’s Fastest Growing Genre – Cassper Nyovest

Forum 6 months ago

Amapiano Has Overtaken Afrobeats, Now World’s Fastest Growing Genre – Cassper Nyovest

South African hip-hop artiste, Cassper Nyovest has revealed the fastest growing music genre.

According to him, South Africa’s Amapiano has now overtaken Nigeria’s afrobeats as “the fastest growing genre in the world.”

He spoke in a recent interview with Beats N Sounds.

The rapper said he was proud that there is finally a genre representing South Africa in the international stage.

Cassper Nyovest said, “Amapiano is taking over the music industry in the world. It is now the most popular and fastest growing genre.

“It is just great for me that we finally have a sound that is representing South Africa. Because afrobeats represented Nigeria mostly. So, the fact that we have a sound that is from South Africa and it is representing where we are from, is a beautiful thing.”

He, however, said he has no intention of jumping on the Amapiano trend.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 6 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma