What Mr Ibu Is Going Through Is Spiritual - Uche Maduagwu Makes Shocking Revelation Concerning John Okafor's Illness

Forum 6 months ago

What Mr Ibu Is Going Through Is Spiritual - Uche Maduagwu Makes Shocking Revelation Concerning John Okafor's Illness

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has made a claim concerning senior colleague, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu’s health.

He claimed that the actor's health battles is spiritual.

Recall that the veteran actor sought for public assistance as he battles an ailment that may cost him his leg.

Maduagwu took to his Instagram page and wrote:

“What you are going through is spiritual, Dear Mr Ibu because of your kindness, your colleagues in nollywood don put JUJU on the ground for him to walk on, this is spiritual sir. They have gone to different Babalawo on your matter, you showed them kindness in their time of need, but look at how they reward you?” he wrote.

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 2 days ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish