Uche Maduagwu Call Out Sophia Momodu For Not Congratulating Davido and Chioma Over Birth of Twins

Forum 6 months ago

Uche Maduagwu Call Out Sophia Momodu For Not Congratulating Davido and Chioma Over Birth of Twins

Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu is not happy with Davido's babymama, Sophia Momodu.

He called out Sophia for not congratulating the singer after he welcomed twins with his wife, Chioma.

Taking to his Instagram page, the social media influencer told the mother of one congratulate the couple.

He suggested that if she cannot celebrate them on her page, she could post a congratulatory message on her daughter’s social media page.

In his words;

“Aunty Sophia, Jesus will be happy if you make. A post on social media to congratulate David And My CHIOM CHIOM for their TWINS. Kilode?

Davido would have congratulated you on social Media if Na you born Twins with your Future Husband.”

He also wrote in another post;

“Davido’s Father will be so proud of you if you Congratulate Davido and my CHIOM CHIOM For their TWINS. You can even post it on your Pikin page on social media to Appreciate God For Blessing Mr. And Mrs. David Adeleke with

Twins. Aunty Sophia, Jesus Dey wait…”

See below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f558d1daccf52a79c74b94557629a5d9.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues