Actress Debbie Shokoya Celebrates After Reaching New Milestone On YouTube

Forum 6 months ago

Actress Debbie Shokoya Celebrates After Reaching New Milestone On YouTube

Actress Debbie Shokoya has taken to social media to celebrate after reaching a new milestone on YouTube.

She expressed happiness after fans watched her YouTube talk show.

She had shared a video of an emotional interview with her colleague, Temitope Aremu, who opened up on engagement.

The video has since ranked up over 23k views since it was released and Debbie Shokoya has been left speechless over it.

Taking to her Instagram page, Debbie noted how God is working for her sake, adding that she didn’t expect the massive turn up.

She added that this was her first lengthy content on YouTube and she had mixed feelings about it.

“Chai. God is working for my sake!!

Honestly, I didn’t see myself hitting this number of views at this hour! This is my first lengthy content on YouTube and I was wondering how it would be.

Trust me, it has been so encouraging.

“To everyone liking, commenting on their honest review, and sharing with friends and families!! Thank you so much, Fam. Thank you so much!! It means so much to my brand because I have so much lovely content and movies. Coming up there soon!!”, she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth