I’ve Been Battling Sickness – Tiwa Savage Reveals As She Postpones All Performances

Forum 6 months ago

I’ve Been Battling Sickness – Tiwa Savage Reveals As She Postpones All Performances

Popular musician, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she has been having health issues.

She made the announcement on social media while postponing all performances including her first ever headline arena show in London.

The ‘Somebody’s Son’ crooner said she has been battling a virus for the past few weeks and was instructed to be “on strict vocal rest for the next few months”.

She disclosed this in a statement released via her social media pages recently.

The statement read, “To my dear Savage Soldiers, I’ve been fighting off a virus for the past few weeks and was today firmly instructed to be on strict vocal rest for the next few months.

“I will unfortunately have to postpone all performances including my first ever headline arena show in London.

“I’m heartbroken and devastated but I have to do this to save what’s left of my voice.

“I’m so sorry. I love you all and promise to be back performing once I’m fully healed.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star