I Promise To Kill You – BBNaija's Doyin Shares Death Threat Received From A BBNaija Fanatic

Forum 6 months ago

I Promise To Kill You – BBNaija's Doyin Shares Death Threat Received From A BBNaija Fanatic

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Doyin Davids has taken to her Instastories to share a message she received from an unknown Big Brother Naija fanatic.

In the message, the person threatened to harm Doyin, stating that she would definitely feel pain.

According to the sender of the message, the person has been calling Doyin but she refused to pick up. The sender further stated that they have information about Doyin in terms of her house address, and where she mostly hangs out.

“Have been calling you and you are not picking your call. No problem. I just want to let you know that all your information is with us, where you live and including where you are right now. We are watching you. I promise you I will kill you and I will make sure you feel the pain before I will kill you. Mark my words”, the message reads.

See screenshot below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/714146b74ad4e04ccb694a7cfa6794c6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 1 day ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara