Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Opens Up On The Challenges of Fatherhood

Forum 6 months ago

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Opens Up On The Challenges of Fatherhood

Popular Nigerian actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has spoken about the challenges of fatherhood he is passing through.

According to him, the world has no clue what he is passing through as a father of two.

He talked about the importance of strength, patience, perseverance, wisdom, and most importantly, God’s grace in navigating the complexities of parenthood.

Ninalowo noted that the journey of fatherhood is not without its difficulties. He recognized that as his children grow older, they will face their own unique challenges and experiences.

He said: “It takes absolute strength, patience, perseverance, wisdom and God’s grace! The world has no clue what I have been through and going through. I only chose differently. I turn my pain and suffering into motivation. I sewed my goals and objectives to the very fiber of my being so that the overall objective becomes inseparable from who I was.

“The big picture is always bigger than the present. It takes wisdom. The kids will turn to children and some days to adults. There are simply no lies in any truth. The truth will someday prevail. Until then, you leave your pain to God. Only he will vindicate at he’s appointed time. One with a true and clear mind that God can see and judge has no business worrying about what

“MAN can do! God will never forsake the truth. It might take time but there is no destination without a journey.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 9 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 4 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests