It’s Still Hard to Believe That He Is Gone - Patoranking Mourns Mohbad

Forum 6 months ago

It’s Still Hard to Believe That He Is Gone - Patoranking Mourns Mohbad

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Patoranking has mourned the passing of late singer, Mohbad.

According to him, it is hard to believe that Mohbad is dead.

Recall that Ileriouluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad died last month.

During a recent interview, the ‘Abule’ crooner stated that it breaks his heart when he opens his phone and sees Mohbad’s images and realizes he’s not coming back. He said that he still finds it difficult to realize he is no longer alive.

He recalled sending a DM to Mohbad in April, commending his work, and receiving a response.

Patoranking stated that Mohbad did not deserve what happened to him and hopes that the late ‘Ko por Ke’ singer receives justice, which is very important to him.

He said:

“It’s so sad when you open your phone and you see Mohbad’s pictures and you come to the realization that he is not coming back again. It’s still hard to believe that he is gone. I sent him a DM in April just to commend his work and he replied me. He didn’t deserve what happened to him. Seeking Justice for him is very important and I stand by it. It is very good to pay attention to lyrics. If we had paid attention to lyrics we would have seen signs from Mohbad”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 1 week ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj