Free Will Smith – 50 Cent Slams Jada Pinkett Smith Over Controversial Revelations

Forum 6 months ago

Free Will Smith – 50 Cent Slams Jada Pinkett Smith Over Controversial Revelations

Legendary American rapper, 50 Cent has slammed Jada Pinkett, the wife of Hollywood actor, Will Smith.

This followed a series of unpalatable revelations being made by Jada about her marriage to Will Smith.

In recent interviews, she made some contentious admissions, including the fact that she and Will have been divorced since 2016.

Jada also stated that she was taken aback when her husband slapped a comedian during the Oscars two years ago, believing it to be a joke.

In another section of the conversation, the mother-of-two revealed that Chris once asked her out because he thought they were getting divorced.

Jada said; “I think every summer all the reports would come out that me and Will were getting a divorce. And this particular summer, Chris, thought that we were getting a divorce. So he called me and basically he was like, ‘I’d love to take you out.’

And I was like, ‘What do you mean?’ He was like, ‘Well, aren’t you and Will getting a divorce?’ I was like, ‘No. Chris, those are just rumors.’ He was appalled. And he profusely apologized and that was that.”

Reacting to the series of exposes, 50 Cent started a ‘Free Will Smith’ movement online while trying to find out what was really happening between the celebrity couple.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC
Forum | 6 days ago

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC