Tupac Was My Soulmate – Will Smith’s Wife, Jada Pinkett Reveals

Forum 6 months ago

Tupac Was My Soulmate – Will Smith’s Wife, Jada Pinkett Reveals

Jada Pinkett Smith, the American actress and talk show host, has revealed that the late rapper, Tupac Shakur, was her soulmate despite being married to actor Will Smith for 19 years.

The mother of two, however, said she and 2Pac weren’t meant to be a couple, stressing that there was no romantic “chemistry” between them.

She spoke in a recent interview with media personality, Christal Jordan.

Pinkett said, “Tupac was my soulmate… If there’s such a thing as past life, I definitely think Pac and I have travelled a few together.

“It just was impossible for us to take it beyond the friendship level. There was no chemistry between us. What we had was friendship love chemistry, trust me.

“I wish I can get people to understand the repelling nature. It was almost like God made us that way like, ‘Y’all gonna be a dynamic duo. Y’all not going to be able to get together.’ Because that wasn’t the purpose.”

Recall that Pinkett recently disclosed in a clip from her forthcoming NBC News primetime special with Hoda Kotb that she and her husband, Will Smith have been living separately since 2016.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday