I Don’t Believe In Destiny – Singer, Magixx

Forum 6 months ago

I Don’t Believe In Destiny – Singer, Magixx

Alexander Adelabu, the Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Magixx, has said he doesn’t believe in destiny.

Speaking in a recent interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos, the ‘All Over’ crooner said he believes in hard work but not destiny.

He said, “I believe in hard work. I’m not one of those people who believe in destiny. I don’t believe in destiny. I believe anything you want you can get.

“As a human being, once you set your mind to something… I feel like our intuition is our God. When you can believe in something so much delusionally. If you can think about it so much like I’m going to do this thing tomorrow, as crazy as that might sound, you can actually do it. That’s how powerful your mind is.”

The Mavin Records artist also disclosed during the interview that his latest song ‘Maria’ was inspired by a true life story.

He said the song is about a lady who turned down his advances many years ago.

He said even though the chase was shortlived, the feeling of rejection has proven to be lifelong.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself