40-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With N1000 In Adamawa

Forum 6 months ago

40-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With N1000 In Adamawa

Mohammed Umar, a 40-year old Nigerian man, has made a startling confession.

The man confessed to defiling a 12-year old girl after he offered her N1000, but insisted the intercourse was consensual.

SaharaReporters reports  that Umar, a father of 20 children, allegedly threatened to kill the girl if she disclosed the affair.

The incident reportedly happened at Gusupan in the Toungo Local Government Area of Adamawa State according to the police.

He was said to have made the confession while being interrogated by the spokesperson for the Adamawa State Police Command, SP Suleiman Nguroje, on Friday.

He narrated, "She met me in my shop and said she wanted to buy sugar. While we were interacting, she requested for the sum of N2000 to refund to her step-mother. I dashed her N1000, then she agreed to offer her body to me".

"After we finished the arrangement, she voluntarily went to where we agreed to meet. I joined her immediately and we had s*x.

"She did not complain, not to talk of crying during s*x. She enticed me for more than 3 times, but this time around, I couldn't resist the temptation. It was God, who brought it to me.”

However, the kid countered his claim, saying "he r*ped me."

"I went to buy Sugar from his shop, then he sent me to pick a kettle for him from a house. While searching for the kettle, he grabbed and dragged me into a room and had carnal knowledge of me.

"Afterward, he held me by the jugular and threatened to slice my throat if I dare let anyone know of the affair. He told me that since last year, he had scores to settle with my father," the victim said.

While confirming his arrest, Nguroje said he was arrested on October 11, 2023. "The Commissioner of Police, Afolabi Babatola, had ordered the Criminal Investigation Department to ensure discreet investigation and prosecution of the suspect if found guilty.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo