"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

If I Bring A Business Idea To You And You Can Power It, I Will Be Turned On – TolaniBaj (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

If I Bring A Business Idea To You And You Can Power It, I Will Be Turned On – TolaniBaj (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, TolaniBaj, has disclosed that she gets turned on when she brings a business proposal to someone and they support her financially.

Her statement was made in an exclusive chat on ‘Bhad and Boujee’ weeks after her eviction from the recently concluded BBNaija All Stars edition show.

Speaking in the chat with media personality, Moet Abebe, she said, “if you cheat on me, I’ll cheat on you. If I’m able to present you with a proposal like, ‘I have this business idea, what do you think about it?’ and you can power it, I would be turned on.

She went on to add that it would have a certain effect on her private part.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNIBEN students shut down Benin-Ore highway over power outage
Forum | 1 day ago

UNIBEN students shut down Benin-Ore highway over power outage

Davido gifts longtime friend and business associate, Deekay DMW a new Prado
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido gifts longtime friend and business associate, Deekay DMW a new Prado

Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy
Forum | 3 days ago

Tolanibaj reveals how Wizkid’s fans sent her death threats for defending Don Jazzy

Transfer: He’ll bring stability – Silva advises Arsenal to sign Brazilian midfielder as Partey’s replacement
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: He’ll bring stability – Silva advises Arsenal to sign Brazilian midfielder as Partey’s replacement