Life Became Peaceful Since I Stopped Dealing With Certain Individuals – Sarah Martins Throws Shade

Forum 6 months ago

Life Became Peaceful Since I Stopped Dealing With Certain Individuals – Sarah Martins Throws Shade

Popular Nigerian actress, Sarah Martins, has taken to Instagram to disclose how peaceful her life is.

She stated that ever since she stopped dealing with certain people, her life has been quiet and peaceful.

She called them a bunch of narcissistic, ungrateful idiots.

Sarah is without a doubt referring to her former best friend Judy Austin and her husband Yul Edochie, after they unfollowed each other publicly.

“Have you noticed how peaceful your life has been since you stopped dealing with certain individuals? Narcissistic bunch of ungrateful idiots”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/45a839bf699ba9629d9513c2d59e8b65.jpeg

Recall that Sarah Martins and Judy Austin had a falling out last month after Sarah publicly distanced herself from Judy.

The upcoming actress apologized to May Edochie and Rita Edochie which made Judy upset.

Judy felt deceived by Sarah’s actions and removed all posts about Sarah from her Instagram page in addition to unfollowing her. Surprisingly, Yul also unfollowed Sarah Martins on Instagram.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again