My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out

Forum 6 months ago

My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out

Ijeoma Josephine Otabor, the Big Brother Naija season 7 winner, who is popularly known as Phyna, has cried out over her mental health.

The reality star in a post on her Instagram page on Friday, disclosed that she is going through a challenging period.

In the post, she noted that the internal battles she is fighting are too big for her.

“I’m going through hell of shits. The internal battles I’m fighting are way bigger than me.

"Very honestly, for the very first time, my mental health is at stake.”

This is coming weeks after Phyna’s father in an interview accused her of abandoning him and other family members after she won the BBNaija show in 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 4 days ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand