I’m Ready to Fight Your Family’s Wickedness – Dotun Calls Out Ex-wife For Refusing Him See His Kids

Forum 6 months ago

I’m Ready to Fight Your Family’s Wickedness – Dotun Calls Out Ex-wife For Refusing Him See His Kids

Nigerian media personality and show host, Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode aka Dotun has taken to social media to accuse his ex-wife of preventing him from seeing their kids.

Recall that his ex-wife is Omotayo. He alleged that she denied him access to their two girls, in a lengthy post on his Instagram page.

See part of the post below: 

“This was ruled 6th of July 2022. My Lawyers help me here, please. This is just a snippet. I have waited a whole year dealing with you and your family’s wickedness.

I will make sure that every little piece of information from your existence to your 3rd generation will be available here. It’s easy to hurt me cos the mob always chose the expected hence you played this card.

I don ready for Una now…..

Listen! Now I am ready to fight.

Taiwo @FIFIFUUDIES you have lived through this lie for too long. You see that thing you paid the press to say about me. Domestic violence, I came to your house to violently assault your staff to pick my kids and forced abortions that I let you play with, the time has come for you to be accountable for it cos I will be releasing receipts, video evidence;

Full recordings, witnesses, voice notes. As court no gree rule for contempt of court for over a year. It’s time for me to be my own judge & jury”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 8 hours ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 18 hours ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 18 hours ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Don
Forum | 1 day ago

Don't Raise Your Kids With All Your Lifesavings - Dayo Amusa