How My Son Tried To Remove My Eyes For Money Ritual – Delta Woman

Forum 6 months ago

How My Son Tried To Remove My Eyes For Money Ritual – Delta Woman

A Delta state woman, Oke Eregarnoma, who is battling for her life has opened up on how her biological son, Emma Eregarnoma, invited her to his house on Caroline Street, Okuokoko area of the State after he told her that he had a surprise package for her.

According to Oke, the suspect whom the Delta State Police Command has apprehended attempted to pluck out her eyes in a surprise package planned for her.

However, Oke became suspicious after she saw her son in an unusual joyous mood on getting to the location.

She said, after he welcomed her in, he then proceeded to increase the volume of his musical gadgets.

Oke alleged that her son suddenly locked the door and made moves to strangle and pluck off her eyes, just as she screamed for help, adding that no one heard her due to the loud music.

She said after fighting with his son for some minutes, she regained her strength and ran outside for help, while neighbours came to her rescue.

Oke Eregarnoma, while narrating her ordeal to journalists on a hospital bed where she was recuperating, recalled that before the attack, her son boasted that “he must drive GLK this week.”

The suspect was taken to the police station and detained at Orerokpe.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director