Nigerian Woman Bathes Her Own Husband With Hot Oil In Rivers

Forum 6 months ago

Nigerian Woman Bathes Her Own Husband With Hot Oil In Rivers

Hope Nwala, a Nigerian woman in Rivers State, is currently on the run.

The woman is on the run after allegedly bathed her husband, Ekelediri Nwankwo Nwala with a hot groundnut oil over a minor disagreement.

The incident happened at Okehi community in Etche Local government Area of Rivers State.

According to reports, Mrs Hope Nwala poured the hot groundnut oil on her husband while he was asleep.

It was gathered that the couple had been having some domestic squabbles before the tragic incident.

The victim, Mr. Nwankwo who is still battling for life said he told his wife’s younger sister to leave their house for dressing indecently, which his wife refused.

He added that while he went to sleep his wife attacked him and bathed him with hot oil.

“I had told my wife’s younger sister to leave my house because of the way she has started dressing, and the way she occupies my matrimonial bed even when I am around, no young guy will tolerate such behaviour, but my wife has refused the younger sister to leave the house.

“I also saw my wife alone with one tall black guy in the shop I rented for her, not that he is in for business, he followed my wife and sister here and there, with all these, I gave that her younger sister two thousand naira transport to go home so that I can actually understand what is going on in my house, but my wife got upset, while I went to bed to sleep, she used boiled groundnut oil on me, then start hitting me with harmer,” he said.

Although the State Police Command is yet to comment on the matter at press time, but we gathered, the incident has been reported to the Okehi Divisional Police Headquarters in Etche.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 1 day ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’