Auto Dealer Reportedly Strikes Man With Madness For Absconding With His Hard-Earned N12m (Photo)

Forum 6 months ago

Auto Dealer Reportedly Strikes Man With Madness For Absconding With His Hard-Earned N12m (Photo)

A Nigerian businessman, Uchenna Odu has taken to X platform to narrate how he dealt with an acquaintance who vanished with his money.

According to him, he gave the individual N12,450,000 to help him acquire vehicles in the United States, but the guy fled with the money.

According to Uchenna, the perpetrator, who is from Anambra state, blocked him on all platforms, so he sought spiritual assistance and struck the man with insanity.

Taking to his Twitter handle @maziechidiime, narrated; “When I joined my father in the automobile business, I sent the total sum amount of ₦12,450,000 to someone to help me buy some vehicles in the United States, he ran away with my money! Blocked me from accessing him all over social media! He was an Igbo man from Anambra State!

Well I later sent him madness as pay back! The family still wants to make peace! Man is of age now! Do who do you! Eziokwu bu ndu. I will be tagging his son’s and daughter’s here soon! They’re among the useless feminists on X! There’s no joy again!

For the individuals questioning my actions towards him! Listen very carefully! I visited his mother and kinsmen in the village, told them about it! He already bribed them all! They sided with him, then Alusi invited him over, he refused to the invitation! Then alusi went ahead to deal with him! In Igbo land once you’re being invited by alusi then it’s a serious issue! I don’t police in anything I do! Alusi is greater than police or whatever! Keep that peace to yourself!

Mother gone! Two immediate uncles gone! Still waiting for more! I Cannot stop the Alusi now because they are not done yet!

I have really lost so much money in business to people I trusted so much with my life! I stopped going to church long ago because these that did me wrong claimed to be Christians! There’s no peace in Christianity!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix
Forum | 1 day ago

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix