You Said You Don't Feel Fulfilled Having Girls - OAP Dotun Dismisses Claims He Forced His Ex-wife to Have An Ab0rtion

Forum 6 months ago

You Said You Don't Feel Fulfilled Having Girls - OAP Dotun Dismisses Claims He Forced His Ex-wife to Have An Ab0rtion

OAP Dotun has reacted to allegations that he told his ex-wife to abort their baby.

This is as he continued to call out his estranged wife, Omotayo Oyebanjo. 

In a post shared on his Instagram page this afternoon, Dotun said claims that forced his wife to do abortion is untrue.

Back in November, 2021, Tayo had instituted a divorce proceeding before Justice A.I Akobi of Court 23, High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, in Suit Number: GWD/PET/25/2021, on grounds of alleged “unending reckless emotional abuse, forced abortion and vicious domestic violence,” by Dotun which she claimed has adversely affected her health and general well-being.

According to the court papers signed by her lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi, “the OAP forced his wife to abort her third pregnancy as a married woman.”

In his post shared on his Instagram page on October 12, Dotun denied the allegation. He claimed Tayo had told him while they were married that she wanted a boy as she wasn't fulfilled having two girls. He dismissed her claims that he forced her to have an abortion. According to him, they went to the hospital for a ‘gender selection’ and not an abortion as claimed by Tayo.

He also dared his estranged wife to release video of him assaulting her staff as she claimed to the police. He said the court had agreed that he gets their two daughters during festive periods. He shared screenshots of text messages he sent to Tayo on November 21, 2022 that he was flying from Lagos to Abuja  on December 14 to get the children for the holidays. He said there was an allegation that he stormed Tayo's apartment and assaulted her gateman. He however, dared Tayo to provide evidence.

Read his post below.

https://fileimagestore101.b-cdn.net/images/2039a2595ea9a482a892e8e5dcdf4683.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 3 days ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School