EPL: He’s more elegant than Martinez – Parker begs Man Utd to sign ex-Chelsea star

Forum 6 months ago

EPL: He’s more elegant than Martinez – Parker begs Man Utd to sign ex-Chelsea star

Former Manchester United star, Paul Parker has urged the club to sign former Chelsea defender Marc Guehi from Crystal Palace in the next transfer window.

Parker insisted that Guehi is more elegant than current Man United defender Lisandro Martinez.

According to him, the 23-year-old would be the best centre-back at the Red Devils should he move to Old Trafford.

Speaking to SpilXperten, Parker said, “I even think he would be able to do a good job at Man United. I really like Andersen. I think he is a very, very good centre-half, and he has been looking amazing for Crystal Palace again this season.

“But again, from Man United´s perspective, I think I would look at his centre-half partner, Marc Guehi.

“He is a fantastic centre-half, and I would take Guehi over Andersen, also because of his age. Guehi is only 23 years old, and he is an England international.”

He added, “If Man United was to sign Guehi, he would be the best centre-half at the club, without a shadow of a doubt. I think Martinez is excellent, but Guehi is more elegant with the ball with his feet.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 8 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag