Man Nearly Beaten to Death by Muslims in Lagos For Complaining That They Blocked A Busy Road to Pray (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

Man Nearly Beaten to Death by Muslims in Lagos For Complaining That They Blocked A Busy Road to Pray (Video)

Tragedy was averted in Lagos after a keke rider who complained that some Muslims blocked a busy road to pray in Lagos was nearly lynched to death.

He was said to have barely escaped after the Muslim faithfuls who blocked a busy road to pray attacked him and also destroyed his source of income.

According to reports, the man would have been mobbed to death right there if he hadn't run into a shop whilst they were beating him.

The Lagos state government has been urged to address the issue to save other people from being killed by such violent people.

See video and comments below: 

ubong_james:

This is exactly what I almost faced on Monday in surulere.... A major road was blocked just to pray and I just wanted to walk pass by the side and I saw the bombastic side eye they gave me I had to look away and pass immediately... I knew it could turn messy if I said anything

cuzzygirls:

OMG. Is he safe? 😢

iammickypepper:

This is the religion called peaceful religion? Jokers

iamtochiibe:

So much hate, they didnt even wait for thwir prayers to reach their god 😢

riches.crownking_:

People wey just pray finish o , which kind god dem Dey pray to abeg 😂, that una god go like violence o

jenglo_junior:

WTF. Haba now.

emmanuelayoolatv:

Scary Religion

dniquek:

Imagine people that just finished praying

benfrancis190:

They are encouraged and protected by the Nigerian government.

teehem_c:

I think this should happen at Agege, I once experience it.

mikelawz_official:

Nigeria don tuama since

propertynvest:

How can you be blocking the road for prayers. Fashola stopped this madness as a Governor. Maybe the Christians would start holding services too on the road

nanaamaowusunyarko:

No no no meanwhile all of you are seeking Justice for a lost soul so why not protect a life soul? But that was wrong how can you block a main road just because you are going to pray. Stupidity no go finish for Africa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up