NAF Airstrikes Kill Over 100 Bandits In Zamfara

Forum 6 months ago

NAF Airstrikes Kill Over 100 Bandits In Zamfara

Over 100 bandits have been eliminated by the Nigerian Air Force troops of Operation Hadarin Daji during a series of airstrikes in Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

The bandits were said to have been burnt beyond recognition during an operation called ‘MopDemAll”.

An impeccable source told the Punch that the bandits, who were in their large number were moving from a forest in the state on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, to Kebbi State to attack some communities.

The source added that when the bandits got information that the troops were along the route, they quickly withdrew back to Dansadau forest of Maru Local Government area of the state.

The Nigerian Airforce airstrike, however, engaged, neutralised and burnt over 100 of the terrorist with their motorcycles while several others sustained various degrees of injuries.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Military in the state, Captain Ibrahim Yahaya, said the troops have succeeded in neutralising the bandits in Dansadau forest of the state.

"It is true that, our men were able to neutralise some bandits who wanted to attack some communities. Many of them were neutralised on the spot but I cannot actually tell you their number.
” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles