You Really Look 24 – Nigerians Hail Ageless Appearance of 52-year-old Kate Henshaw in Sportswear

Forum 6 months ago

You Really Look 24 – Nigerians Hail Ageless Appearance of 52-year-old Kate Henshaw in Sportswear

52-year-old actress Kate Henshaw has been praised by Nigerians after she appeared in sportswear.

The ageless actress looked like a teacher in the outfit as she posed with other celebrities.

The post has garnered various reactions, with people sharing their amazement and compliments for the age-defying actress.

See some reactions below:

realchiomaude: “Gosh you really look 24 here no jokes.”

tomike_a: “This woman is ageing backwards gosh person go don mistake her for GenZ beofre they know say no be our mate ona legend wey resemble GenZ.

gbengaartsmith: “I am not understanding, where is the woman that is “supposedly” 52? Aunty Kate, you need to produce your birth certificate at this point, no be until you won run for Presidency we go begin demand for these things.”

realtalkwithlayo: “Joking aside, we need to revisit your age. I think something is not right you are way too young to be your age I love you mama.”

drtrishmd: “Queen K8DGR8 please where is your own medal or crown sef ? You give us positive vibes consistently.”

healthville.ng: “Aunty Kate,at this rate I need a lawyer oo,I want to see your original birth certificate ooo. I no go gree ooo,haaa.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo