Happy Boys Were Detained For Internet Fraud, Drugs And Immigration Status - Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Alleges

Forum 6 months ago

Happy Boys Were Detained For Internet Fraud, Drugs And Immigration Status - Investigative Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Alleges

Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken to 'X' to allege why former security guys and internet sensation, Happie Boys were arrested and detained in Cyprus.

Recall that in the late hours of yesterday afternoon, the news of the arrest of Happie Boys went viral.

Olunloyo disclosed that she received her information through a Turkish journalist acquaintance she dispatched to Cyprus.

According to the source, the charges against them are a combination of computer fraud, drug-related offenses, and immigration-related concerns.

She emphasized that when she was supporting the Chicken Republic after they were sacked for dancing, many people chastised her for always siding with the opposition.

She wrote;

#BREAKING EXCLUSIVE on #Kemitalks🗣️

Once again useless Nigerian MSM

CALL CYPRUS‼️‼️‼️Kemi doesn’t have the funds for that.

A Turkish journalist friend I sent to Cyprus authorities tells me the Happie boys were arrested for an incident bordering around Internet fraud, drugs and their immigration status. No more Abike Dabiri to save these people. When I kept supporting Chicken Republic I was called “always going to the opposite” Think outside the box. Now jail time in Cyprus 🇨🇾 They should have left and go where Chibuzor was sending them.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da3b3bbb707c9c5a596dcf9d25c973b6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update