Why I Begged God Never to Give Me A Girl Child – Warri Pikin

Forum 6 months ago

Why I Begged God Never to Give Me A Girl Child – Warri Pikin

Nigerian comedienne, Anita Osuoha aka Warri Pikin has revealed that she begged God not to give her a female child.

She opened up while celebrating International Day of the Girl Child.

The comedian, who underwent surgery to lose weight, via her Instagram page, disclosed that she thought raising a girl child would be too hard and complicated.

She wrote:

“Happy International Day of the Girl Child to my Daughters And to Every Girl child out there. Before I marry, na so I dey beg God make he nor give me girl pikin because I dey reason say to train girl pikin too hard and Dey very complicated base on one or two things I see growing up. Boom! God Dash me 2 Because he see Wetin I nor seee den I am sooooo damn proud of myself so far. Dear God, please Continue to give me the grace to mother them for you Amennnnnnnn”.

Enifome reacted: “This was beautiful to watch especially the kisses. My own na opposite. I prayed for a girl child and got a boy because He (God) true true see wetin I no see

Pagulary Fascinating wrote, “The feeling of true love. The feeling is different.”

See the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ac6b4b0b71831e4c6f81b5d921b44e8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 4 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims