BBNaija All Stars Reality Show Was Toxic, I Almost Took Voluntary Exit – Cross

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars Reality Show Was Toxic, I Almost Took Voluntary Exit – Cross

Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, the Big Brother Naija All Stars finalist, who is also known as Cross, has said the reality show was “dark and toxic”, claiming that he almost took a voluntary exit at some point.

He disclosed this in a recent interview with media personality, Miracle OP.

Cross said, “A lot of things happened over the time I was in Big Brother House. I was a bit sad for about two or three weeks.

“There was a period of time that I actually wanted to go to Big Brother and tell him that I’m done. I really wanted to leave the House.

“The House was so dark; fighting, arguments, toxicity. It was just a different energy that I could not see myself happy. I could not see myself really doing much. There were a lot of strong energies and they were dimming me. I couldn’t be myself…The House got to me certain times compared to my first season.”

He said the presence of a houseguest, KimOprah on the show helped stabilize him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 5 days ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut