Where Do I Start From? – Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Son’s French Assignment (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

Where Do I Start From? – Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Son’s French Assignment (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress cum politician, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to lament over the French assignment given to her son, Andre, in school.

She stated that the assignment made her laugh so hard because she does not know where to start from.

She mentioned that failing and succeeding together would be the way forward.

She wrote; “I just opened my sons class assignment now. I have never laughed this hard.. I MEAN WHERE DO I START FROM? Going back to sleep. Malaria and French don’t mix.. @kingandre_dikeh we fail some we win some. Let’s take a bow Imao.”

See Video Below;

See how social media users are reacting to the video shared by the actress below;

@endylight1 said: “
I can do number 7 for you un, deux, trois, quatre, cing, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix, onze, douze, treize, quatorze, quinze.”

@mukwamatabaimasiku said: 
“Send the assignment to my Dm I help.It won’t take up to 10minutes.”

@olori_jolade said: 
“It would be my pleasure to assist with the assignment.”

@charlemagne_eet said:
 “Please send me full assignment let’s help our boy achieve brilliance!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa